Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reading Girl.
I’m having a bookish party! Not really. I wish I could in real life, though. Now that I’m thinking about a bookish party, I’m gonna think about things I would love to have at a bookish party.
This was harder than I thought. I’ve never had a party before and it shows.
- Bookish Goody-Bags: You know when you go to a child’s birthday party and they give you a goodie-bag filled with candy and cheap toys? Imagine this, a goody-bag with books in it and bookish trinkets. How fun!
- Tea/Coffee: Can’t have a reading/bookish party without beverages! I know I love to drink hot coffee while reading and I know others do too.
- Snacks Galore: I will have all the snacks. Especially snacks where you won’t get residue on your books!
- Bookish Decor: I’m not artsy. I would have to order something off Etsy. I was thinking garland with photos of books on it or pages?
- Harry Potter: I would have Harry Potter playing on the television or have the soundtrack playing.
- Butterbeer: I’ve never had it before but I know other people love it!
- Candles: We have to have the smelly good candles going. Maybe ones that smell like books???
That’s honestly all I can think of! Let me know in the comments what you would have at your bookish party!